Get Pretty Gardens, Sustainable Features & Good Living On A Large Corner Allotment
SET ON A LARGE HALF-ACRE CORNER ALLOTMENT, Jacqui Walker invites you to make this much-loved home with pretty gardens, a bore, 3.5kW solar panels & a double shed YOURS.
I LOVE the great views overlooking the farming country-side!
BLOOMING ROSES, trees & a variety of flowering shrubs across the pretty gardens welcome you. Now step inside to discover:
- Immaculately presented lounge room with reverse-cycle air conditioning
- This leads a lovely dining room
- Updated kitchen with electric cooking
- 3 bedrooms (2 with built-ins)
- Updated bathroom with bathtub, separate shower & vanity
- Separate toilet, very handy to bedrooms
- A north-facing undercover entertainment area made for mates & good times. Itâ€™s large too at 6.6m x 4.2m !!
- The laundry near the kitchen flows to a handy carport
OUTSIDE across the large, pretty half-acre corner allotment, get:
- Solar-powered gates to the front entry
- 3.5kW solar panels to home
- A bore with pump replaced in October 2017 â€¦ the water tastes great!
- 2 rainwater tanks
- Dripper system to garden â€¦ now thatâ€™s a time-saver!
- Double garage for 2 cars with a handy skillion to 1 side
- Bonus single carport to the home for the super-easy entry you need
- A handy garden shed
- Fenced 6.6m x 4.2m covered entertainment area
- Security screens to most windows & all doors
- Very neat landscaping & gardens
- Fully-fenced 2000m2 corner allotment (thatâ€™s 1/2 an Acre!)
- Diagonally opposite Convenience Store
- 600m to Biddeston Hall
- 2.1km to Biddeston Primary School
- 11.4km easy route to Wellcamp Toowoomba Airport
- 12.4km to Oakey High School
- 21 minutes to Toowoombaâ€™s Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre
WITH GREAT rural views, pretty gardens, sheds & sustainable features and totally made for the life you want, NOW is the moment to call this one YOUR NEW HOME.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker is standing by right now to confirm your desired inspection time. GREAT BUYING, SO SEE!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker:
- Land Size: 2000m2
- Corner Position: Twba Cecil Plains Rd and Biddeston Southbrook Rd
- Allotment Dimensions: 60m deep x 33m wide approx.
- State School Zone: Biddeston Primary (P-6, 2.1km) & Oakey High (7-12, 12.5km)
- Internet: NBN fixed wireless (FW) is planned
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Recent General Rates: $584.84 net 1/2yr
- Water: No town water, however 2 rainwater tanks & bore have been thoughtfully set-up
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you're encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.