Get Top Marks Here For USQ Location, Presentation & Price
EARNING TOP MARKS for its clever University position, Jacqui Walker presents this much-loved & updated home in beautiful Kearneys Spring.
- Young families & post-grad students ready to quit renting forever
- Investors who know that a USQ position means rent demand & capital gain
- First-home buyers who demand a real backyard with big leafy trees and a garden shed
VERY NEATLY PRESENTED, I LOVE THE:
- North-facing aspect
- Contemporary new kitchen created to capture today's style
- Beautiful bay window to the master bedroom
WHAT MAKES THIS OPPORTUNITY SO IDEAL?
- Enter in to the lovely spacious FORMAL LOUNGE ROOM
- A beautifully updated kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooking and pantry
- There's TWO NOT ONE CASUAL LIVING AREAS which embrace the kitchen:
---- A dining zone
---- A separate family zone
---- With reverse-cycle air conditioning and a ceiling fan
- This area flows to a concreted area for entertaining
- 3 built-in bedrooms, master with gorgeous bay window
- Ceiling fans to master bedroom and 1 additional bedroom
- Very neat 2-way bathroom with shower, separate bath for a soak, and a vanity
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with big linen cupboard and a handy door to clothesline
- Private arrival home via the single internal garage
STEP OUTSIDE & DISCOVER:
- Gorgeous big leafy trees
- Cute neat gardens
- Garden shed to the backyard
- 662 square metre allotment
- Set on the upper-side of the street
LOCATION, LOCATION! WHAT'S NEARBY?
- 170m to sprawling Historical Park which spills to Ovals
- That's a High Distinction: 850m to USQ via Heather St
- 1.3km to UniPlaza Shops
- 1.5km to Kmart at Toowoomba Plaza
- 1.8km to Westridge Shops
- 1.9km to Darling Heights Primary School
EARNING TOP MARKS FOR LOCATION, presentation and price, this opportunity is top-of-the-class for First-Home Buyers and Investors.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm looking out for your call or message to book your look. MAKE THE MOST INTELLIGENT USQ MOVE AND SEE NOW!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Allotment Dimensions: 20m wide x 33m deep
- Allotment Size: 662m2
- Internet: Can connect to NBN on Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Market Insight: In Kearneys Spring, median asking rent across past 12 months has been $370 per week (Source: RP Data)
- State School Zone: Darling Heights Primary (P-6, 19km) and Harristown High (7-12, 4km)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.