Old World Charm with New World Comfort!!!
12 GLADSTONE STREET, NEWTOWN
Set in a quiet leafy locale this modern Queenslander style home offers character and charm with the comfort and convenience of a new home!
Set on an easy to keep 528 square metre allotment this well presented home features 9 ft ceilings throughout, polished timber floors to the living areas and includes:
• A large front verandah overlooking the front garden
• Spacious living areas including a large dining and lounge area with air con plus a separate family area also with air con.
• A centrally located and well appointed kitchen with great bench and cupboard space, electric cooking & a dishwasher
• Large north east facing rear deck accessed from both main living areas - perfectly situated for sunny mornings and relaxing afternoons
• 4 bedrooms all with built in robes & ceiling fans, main with ensuite and walk in robe
• Study nook with a built in desk - ideal for working from home, sewing etc.
• Generous main bathroom with shower and bath plus a separate toilet
• Good size laundry with a large linen cupboard
• Fully fenced backyard with a garden shed
• Double carport at the front of the home
Thoughtfully designed for easy, everyday family living this lovely home is also set in a convenient location within easy reach of local schools, shops and parklands.
Ideal for families, couples or investors this home is a must inspect!
At A Glance:
• 4 bedrooms plus a study
• Spacious lounge and dining plus a separate family area
• Centrally located & well appointed kitchen
• Front verandah and rear deck
• Easy keep 528sqm lot
• Council Rates: $1,107.62 per half year
• Water Access: $304.59 per half year
• Rent Appraisal: $380 to $390 per week